Papers prepared according to the guidelines below should be submitted for publication:
1. INTRODUCTION: Manuscript must be in British English prepared on a standard A4 size paper setting. It must be prepared on a single space and single column with 1” margin set for top, bottom, left and right. It should be typed in 10 point Times New Roman Font with page numbers at the bottom and centre of the every page.
2. MANUSCRIPT TITLE: The title of the paper should be in a 12 point Times New Roman Font. It should be bold typed, centred and fully capitalised.
3. AUTHOR NAME(S) & AFFILIATIONS: The author(s) full name, designation, affiliation (s), address, mobile/landline numbers, and email/alternate email address should be in italic & 11-point Times New Roman Font. It must be centered underneath the title.
4. ABSTRACT: Abstract should be in fully italicized text, not exceeding 200 words. The abstract must be informative and explain the background, aims, methods, results & conclusion in a single paragraph.
5. KEY WORDS: Abstract must be followed by list of keywords, subject to the maximum of five. These should be arranged in alphabetic order separated by commas and full stops at the end.
6. HEADINGS: All the headings should be in a 10 point Times New Roman Font. These must be bold-faced, aligned left and fully capitalised. Leave a blank line before each heading.
7. SUB-HEADINGS: All the sub-headings should be in a 10 point Times New Roman Font. These must be bold-faced, aligned left and fully capitalised.
8. MAIN TEXT: The main text should be in a 10 point Times New Roman, single spaced and justified.
9. FIGURES &TABLES: These should be simple, centered, separately numbered & self explained, and titles must be above the tables/figures. Sources of data should be mentioned below the table/figure. It should be ensured that the tables/figures are referred to from the main text.
11. EQUATIONS: These should be consecutively numbered in parentheses, horizontally centered with equation number placed at the right.
12. REFERENCES: The list of all references should be alphabetically arranged. It must be single spaced, and at the end of the manuscript. The author (s) should mention only the actually utilised references in the preparation of manuscript and they are supposed to follow APA Style of Referencing.
Articles accepted for publication attracts One hundred US Dollar handling charge without a hard copy or #45,000 for those in Nigeria (with one copy of the journal). Each extra copy for co-authors could be collected at the cost of N5000.00 excluding postage. Authors will bear the cost of printing illustrations in colour. Papers prepared as detailed above should be sent to our mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com