GUIDLINES FOR SUBMISSION
AFRREV LALIGENS: ISSN: 2225-8604 (Print) ISSN 2227-5460 (Online) Guidelines for Submission
Articles are accepted in areas relating to:
- the relationship between language and development and offers a specific proposal for addressing issues of language policy and planning in Africa and elsewhere in the world
- the extinction and survival of many African languages
- the role of foreign languages in African context
- issues of gender portrayal in language and literature and all articles on literary studies
- the relationship between language and gender
- gender-related linguistic properties such as referential terms, word formations, syntactic structures, semantic connotations, social gender and idiomatic expressions.
The guidelines for submission are as in all AFRREV journals. APA and MLA are accepted documentation styles for AFRREV LALIGENS.
Articles accepted for publication attracts One hundred US Dollar handling charge without a hard copy or #45,000 for those in Nigeria (with one copy of the journal). Each extra copy for co-authors could be collected at the cost of N5000.00 excluding postage. Authors will bear the cost of printing illustrations in colour. Papers prepared as detailed should be sent to our mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL FOR PAPERS
We are now receiving papers for our September/October Editions of all our Journals. You have until first week of September, 2018 to submit your article. Hurry now!
How would you rate the Services and resources provided by IAARR ? :
Thank you for rating
Place Your Conference and Other Academic Advert Here