1. Malaria Prevalence and Indoor-Biting Mosquito Vector Abundance in Ogbunike, Oyi Local Government Area, Anambra State, Nigeria
Onyido, A. E, Obi, N. C., Umeanaeto, P. U., Obiukwu, M.O. & Egbuche, M.C.
2. Rat Brain Biogenic Amine Levels during Acute and Sub-acute Phosphamidon Treatment with Reference to Behavioral Tolerance
Venkateswara Rao, P., Sahitya Chetan, P., Murali Mohan, P. & Rajendra, W.
5.Leisure Perception and Participation among Professional Women in Ile- Ife of Southwestern Nigeria
Muoghalu C. O. & Eboiyehi, F. A.
7.Approaches to Reach and Teach the Most Marginalized Children in Nigeria: The Girl-Child Education
Ajayi, H. O. & Bello, T. O.
10.Impact of Global Economic Crisis on Technical and Vocational Education Facilities in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
Mbaba, U. G, Akpan, G. A. & Udofia, A. E.
12.Local Government Administration and Development: A Survey of Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State, Nigeria
Otoghile, A. & Edigin, L. U.
15. Game Theoretic Analysis of Road Traffic Problems in Nigeria
Nwobi-Okoye, C. C.
16.Environmental Consequences of Volumetric Traffic Flow in Calabar Metropolis, Nigeria
Eja, Eja. I., Otu, J.. E., Eko, J. A. & Etim, I. O.
17. Sales Target and Ethical Behaviour of Marketing Executives in the Nigerian Banking Industry
Akenbor, C. O. & Imade, S.
18. Problems, Challenges and Prospects of Female Entrepreneurs in Gwagwalada, Abuja
Ukonu, O. I. & Tafamel, A. E.
22.Biblical Theories of the History of Prophetism in Old Testament: An Ethical Monotheistic Approach
Nmah, P. E. & Nwadialor, L. K.