1. Prevalence and Trends in Breast Cancer in Lagos State, Nigeria
Adetifa Felicia A & Rasheed Kola Ojikutu
2. Nurses Stigmatization of Sufferers of Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Implications for Treatment Options in Delta State of Nigeria
3. Accessibility to Medical Facilities in the Rural Areas of Ekiti State, Nigeria
4. Spatial Distribution and Provision of Rural Medical Services in Ekiti State, Nigeria
5. Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and Risk Behaviour among Students of Colleges of Education in Osun State, Nigeria
Olubayo-Fatiregun, M. A.
6. The Relationship between Family Functions and Juvenile Delinquency: A Case of Nakuru Municipality, Kenya
Muola, James M., Ndung’u, Mary N. & Ngesa, Fredrick
7. Breastfeeding Practices and Infants Nutritional Status in Isoko North/South Local Government Areas of Delta State, Nigeria
Imonikebe, Bridget U. & Iroriteraye, Isaiah
8. Inculcating Home Economics Based Life Skills in Rural Women in Anambra State Nigeria as a Panacea for Poverty Alleviation
Nwokolo, Constance K. & Eluwa, Magrette A.
9. Feeding Habit and Problems of the Aged People in Isoko North and South Local Government Areas of Delta State, Nigeria
Imonikebe, Bridget U.
10. Barriers to Effective Implementation of Nutrition Education in Nigerian Secondary Schools and Solutions to Overcoming Them
Ukpore, Bessie A.
11. Impact of European Union Micro-Projects Program in Water and Sanitation on Rural Communities of the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria
Nkwocha, Edmund E. & Onyekwere N. Ezirim
12. Street Littering in Nigerian Towns: towards a Framework for Sustainable Urban Cleanliness
Edmund E. Nkwocha & Immaculata O. Okeoma
13. Multinational Transfer Pricing and International Taxation: What, Why, How and Reporting Challenges
Udoayang, Joseph O., Akpanuko, Essien E & Asuquo, Akabom I.
14. A Comparative Analysis of Strategic Marketing Planning Adoption in Nigerian Banking and Insurance Industry
Olujide, Jackson O. & Aremu, Mukaila A.
15. Environmental Factors Influencing Fluctuation of Share Prices on Nigeria Stock Exchange Market
Umar Gunu & Ishiak Othman Idris
16. Issues and Challenges in the Development of Entrepreneurship Education in Nigeria
Unachukwu, Glad O.
17. Information and Communication Technology and Bank Performance: The Case of Nigerian Commercial Banks.
Akujuobi, Linus Eze & Akujuobi, A.B.C.
18. Information and Communication Technology Products: Their Gains and Pains on Nigerian Banking System
19. Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Competencies Required of Business Educators for the Actualization of Vision 2020 Agenda in Nigeria
Umezulike, A. N. & Ile, C. M.
20. The Pedagogical Implications of Information and Communication Technology on Adult Education: A Case Study of the Osun State Colleges of Education, Nigeria
Bada, Tayo A. Adekomi, Abimbola A & Oluwatosin, Sehinde.A.
21. Perception of College of Education Lecturers about Technical Education Research and Evaluation in Nigeria
Odu Oji Kennedy
22. A Comparison of SSCE Questions Set by the West African Examinations Council and the National Examinations Council, Nigeria
Okoye, Romy O. & Nwafor, Vivian C.
23. Teachers Perception of Adolescents Violence in Anambra State Secondary Schools
24. Counselling Pupils with Psychological Problems in Classroom
Ogbonnaya, N. O., Okere, Anthony, U. & Onyechi, Kay C.
25. An Assessment of the Use of Workbook on the Reading Culture and Performance of Students in Integrated Science in Abeokuta, Nigeria
Bodunde, H A & Kelani, B. R. O.
26. Strengths and Weaknesses of Ola Rotim’s Adaptation of Oedipus Rex for the African Theatre in The Gods Are Not To Blame
Okafor, J. N. J.
27. Influence of Environment on Secondary School Students’ Reading Effectiveness in Uyo Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
Udosen, Alice Effiong & Maria Emmanuel Afangideh
28. Peer-Crtiquing as an Effective Strategy for Teaching Writing
Bodunde, H. A. & Olanipekun, F A
29. Conflict Resolution and Peace Building: The Gender Question in the Niger Delta Crisis in Nigeria
Ogege, Samuel O.
30. Numerical Implementation and Computer Simulation of Tracer Experiments in a Physical Aquifer Model
Ojuri, Oluwapelumi. O. & Ola, Samuel A.
31. Finite Element Approach to Solution of Multidimensional Quasi- Harmonic Field Functions
Ihueze, Chukwutoo Christopher Umenwaliri, S. N. & Dara Jude Ezechi
32. The Impact of Photography in a Developing Economy
Irivwieri, Godwin O.